Thursday 29 March 2012

Nearly the school holidays so the blogging vein will have to change over the next week or so but, before I continue to this weeks view of the school run , a word about our dear leader David Camermong.
A man who pisses off smokers, drinkers, calorie lovers, Gregg's Bakery and fat cat potential donors to the cause in less than a week must be THE BIGGEST POLITICAL CUNT THAT EVER EXISTED. Following on from Blair and Brown that is one MASSIVE achievement that can only have happened because the man is a total and utter penis polisher with no understanding of morality or reason. Still the thousands of mentally challenged voters whom he managed to scare into bumping up his VAT income on petrol will undoubtedly vote either him or the creep Millipond into power at the next election.

The continuing fine weather has seen more shedding of apparel by the mixed community that head in the direction of the school each morning. I followed one pushing a pram that had the briefest pair of cut-off denim jeans I have ever seen. ( Believe me I do keep an eye out for these things) To say that the cheeks of her arse were virtually on full display would be a conservative description and the only thing missing was a little sign saying 'knock twice and enter if I'm using my mobile.' The accompanying walking brat wasn't exactly intelligent as it walked in front of the pram causing the mother's head to tip forward and the arse point towards a nearby chimney top. I did notice that the vision presented caused three crows to vomit in the house guttering and a black Labrador to run howling up the street with it's owner being dragged along behind. There are some mornings I'd rather be admiring the views in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment